NATIONAL, CENTRAL REGION, AND MICHIGAN GARDEN CLUBS, INC.
INFORMATION & DATES WILL BE DISPLAYED HERE. More information coming!
May 2-5, 2023
White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
Mission Statement: National Garden Clubs, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization that aims to promote the love of gardening, floral design, and civic and environmental responsibility; and we help coordinate the interests and activities of state and local garden clubs in the U.S. and abroad. Our main projects include:
PLANT AMERICA--PLAY OUTDOORS: Outdoor activities improve health and happiness for adults and children. Join us in promoting more time in the outdoors.
OUR SCHOOLS: Our schools provide members and non-members with a range of educational opportunities on the art and science of the environment, gardening, landscape design and floral design.
June 4-10, 2023 National Garden Week
Virtual Zoom Meeting--10 a.m. (CDT)
Theme: Plant America: "Sow the Seeds and Keep Growing"
2022-2023 MICHIGAN GARDEN CLUBS, INC.
- September 21-24: NGC Fall Board Meeting, St. Louis, MO, 8-5 pm
- September 28-29: District V Flower Show School, Course I, 8-5 pm
- October 6: District 5 Fall Meeting and Leadership conference, Hagerty Center in Traverse City, MI; 9:30-4 pm
- October 7: Member Meeting, 10-11 am, (Virtual)
- October 13-14: Environmental School, Course 4
- October 21-22: Environmental School, Course I, Spirit of the Woods & Portage Lake Garden Club; contact Beth Markowski (616-401-3387) for more information
- October 21: Member Meeting, 10-11 (Virtual)
- October 24: Yearbook & General Award Judging, 3355 Dunkel, Lansing, MI 10-3 pm
- November 3: MGC Board Meeting, 10-12 pm (Virtual)
- November 4: Member Meeting, 10-11 (Virtual)
- November 18: Member Meeting, 10-11 (Virtual)
- December 2: Member Meeting, 10-11 (Virtual)
- December 16: Member Meeting, 10-11 (Virtual)
- March 30: MGC Executive Committee Meeting (Virtual)
- April 6: MGC Board Meeting (Virtual)
- May TBD: District 5 Spring Leadership Meeting (Virtual)
- June 4-10: National Garden Week
- June 6-7: Michigan Garden Clubs, Inc. 92nd Annual State Conference, Sheraton Marriott, Grand Rapids, MI
- October TBD: District 5 Fall Member Meeting, Charlevoix Area Garden Club and Charlevoix Evening Garden Club