NATIONAL, CENTRAL REGION, AND MICHIGAN GARDEN CLUBS, INC.
INFORMATION & DATES WILL BE DISPLAYED HERE. More information coming!
NATIONAL GARDEN CLUBS, INC. CONVENTION
Orlando, Florida- Rosen Plaza
May 16-20, 2022
Mission Statement: National Garden Clubs, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization that aims to promote the love of gardening, floral design, and civic and environmental responsibility; and we help coordinate the interests and activities of state and local garden clubs in the U.S. and abroad. Our main projects include:
PLANT AMERICA--PLAY OUTDOORS: Outdoor activities improve health and happiness for adults and children. Join us in promoting more time in the outdoors.
OUR SCHOOLS: Our schools provide members and non-members with a range of educational opportunities on the art and science of the environment, gardening, landscape design and floral design.
May 10-13 Tulip Time Flower Show
November 1-2, 2021
Virtual Zoom Meeting--10 a.m. (CDT)
Theme: Plant America: "Sow the Seeds and Keep Growing"
The Central Region is made up of seven states belonging to the National Garden Clubs, Inc. The seven states are: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri and Wisconsin.
- March 31-April 1: Gardening School, Course I; 9-5 pm, Kalamazoo.
- April 19-20: Landscape Design School, Course III; 8-5 pm
- April 28-29: Gardening School, Course II; 9-5 p,n, Kalamazoo
- May 11-12: Environmental School, Course III; 8-5 pm, Midland
- May 17-20: NGC Convention; Rutherford, NJ; 8-5 pm
- June 1-3: MGC Inc. Annual Conference (Zoom) 8-5 pm
- July 15: 38th FGC Garden Walk, Long Lake/Interlochen area; 12-7 pm
- August 10-11: MGC Inc. Flower Show Symposium; 8-5 pm
- September 2: MGC Fall Board Meeting, 8-5 p.m.
- September 8-9: Environmental School, Course 3, Aldergate Church, Midland, MI 8-5 pm
- September 15-16: Gardening School, Course 3, 8-5 pm
- September 21-24: NGC Fall Board Meeting, St. Louis, MO, 8-5 pm
- September 28-29: District V Flower Show School, Course I, 8-5 pm
- October 7: District V Fall Meeting and Leadership conference, Hagerty Center in Traverse City, MI; District V Fall Meeting and Leadership conference, Hagerty Center in Traverse C 8-5 pm
- October 13-14: Environmental School, Course 4
- November 4: MGC Winter Board Meeting, Lansing, MI 9-5 pm
- November 10-11: Gardening School, Course 4; 8-5 pm