May 20, 2021
Chair: Pat Wilson
Orlando, Florida- Rosen Plaza
May 16-20, 2022
Mission Statement: National Garden Clubs, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization that aims to promote the love of gardening, floral design, and civic and environmental responsibility and we help coordinate the interests and activities of state and local garden clubs in the U.S. and abroad. Our main projects include:
PLANT AMERICA--PLAY OUTDOORS: Outdoor activities improve health and happiness for adults and children. Join us in promoting more time in the outdoors.
OUR SCHOOLS: Our schools provide members and non-members with a range of educational opportunities on the art and science of the environment, gardening, landscape design and floral design.
November 1-2, 2021
Virtual Zoom Meeting--10 a.m. (CDT)
Theme: Plant America: "Sow the Seeds and Keep Growing"
The Central Region is made up of seven states belonging to the National Garden Clubs, Inc. The seven states are: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri and Wisconsin.
- March 31-April 1: Gardening School, Course I; 9-5 pm, Kalamazoo.
- April 19-20: Landscape Design School, Course III; 8-5 pm
- April 28-29: Gardening School, Course II; 9-5 p,n, Kalamazoo
- May 11-12: Environmental School, Course III; 8-5 pm, Midland
- May 17-20: NGC Convention; Rutherford, NJ; 8-5 pm
- June 1-3: MGC Inc. Annual Conference (Zoom) 8-5 pm
- July 15: 38th FGC Garden Walk, Long Lake/Interlochen area; 12-7 pm
- August 10-11: MGC Inc. Flower Show Symposium; 8-5 pm
- September 2: MGC Fall Board Meeting, 8-5 p.m.
- September 8-9: Environmental School, Course 3
- v, Aldergate Church, Midland, MI 8-5 pm
- September 15-16: Gardening School, Course 3, 8-5 pm
- September 21-24: NGC Fall Board Meeting, St. Louis, MO, 8-5 pm
- September 28-29: District V Flower Show School, Course I, 8-5 pm
- October 7: District V Fall Meeting and Leadership conference, Hagerty Center in Traverse City, MI; District V Fall Meeting and Leadership conference, Hagerty Center in Traverse C 8-5 pm
- October 13-14: Environmental School, Course 4
- November 4: MGC Winter Board Meeting, Lansing, MI 9-5 pm
- November 10-11: Gardening School, Course 4; 8-5 pm