News from both the National Garden Clubs, Inc., Central Region and the Michigan Garden Clubs, Inc. will be displayed here on upcoming events for 2017.
- April 5: MGC Finance Meeting, Time 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. Location: Hampton Inn Board Room, East Lansing, Business phone for hotel reservations: 517-324-2072.
- April 7: 8:30-2:30 p.m. MGC Board of Directors Meeting, Time: Social Time: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m., Meeting 10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., Location: Plymouth Congregational Church, 2001 Grand River Avenue, Lansing, Business phone for emergencies: 517-484-9495.
- April 17-18: Environmental Studies School, Course 2 Location – First Reformed Church, 630 State Street, Holland, Michigan
- April 24-25: Landscape Design School - Course II Location: Haven Church, 5350 N Sprinkle Rd. Kalamazoo MI Hosted by District III - Contact Carol Beckius for more information. [email protected] Registration and Schedule
- May 9-11: Tuesday-Thursday - Flower Show School, Course IV, Location in Midland, Michigan. Contact Flower Show Chair, Kathryn Clary, [email protected] Registration and Schedule
- June 1: 10-3 p.m. District V meeting for District V Club Presidents and 1st Vice Presidents. Hosted by The Cadillac Garden Club. Will include lunch and leadership training and sharing time.
- June 7-8: Michigan Garden Clubs, Inc. State Convention - Holiday Inn, 3600 Plymouth Rd., Ann Arbor, MI
- June 9: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MGC Board Meeting
- September 4: 8:30 - 3 p.m. Annual District V Fall Meeting and Leadership conference. To be held at the beautiful Cathedral Barns at Historic Barns Park (Botanic Gardens) in Traverse City, MI